Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wo hen she bu de ni.

Lost the match yesterday..
Sports day today, ran 8x200m and Cca 8x100m.
I think i ran damn slow, manage to over take syahira,
But in the end still lost to their class.
After 200m was 100m.
No strength anymore, hahah.
Got a 2nd for cca run.

After that, went clementi to eat and then walk to clementi interchange.
Took a very long time to decide on where we want to go, haha.
In the end took 99 to Jurong and took train home.
Lol, lame right (:
But the main purpose is to waste time? Idk how to explain, hah.

I'm so tired..
Yesterday semi-finals, today sports day, tomorrow 3rd and 4th placing.
Idk why, but i'm feeling so so so tired..

I think i sort of pull my muscle or something,
And my knee and leg hurts.

Ily, you mean so much to me <3

No comments: