Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dui bu qi ):

I'm banned from using the com, sad right? Lol.
Hmm, suspend suspend suspended..
I still have 5 questions from Victor soh not yet clear.
How the hell am i suppose to do?
Questions bout whats my strengths, my weaknesses, how to improve?
Each question half a page long? I rather you kill me.

And i think i kind of miss school and of course friends ):
Been suspended since tuesday,
But went back school with mother to see teacherS,
Like 4 adults looking at me, scary ok..
FYI : I'll be back in school on monday! (:

Actually this post was darling called me to blog,
If not i wouldn't bother (:

Dui bu qi, i know 6days is very long, but neither do i want to.
I'm sorry, i miss you as much as you do.
You don't have to scared that you'll wake me up,
Cause you're the most important person in my life.
I love you, <3

No comments: