Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hold on to this love <3




















Lost to xinmin 3-0,
This marks an end to Nationals, Shuqun Bgirls getting 4th..
We have so much fun together as a team,
Though conflicts and all but we're still a team (:
And for those graduating ones, jiayou for O's :D
The trip to thailand, such a memorable one.
Together as a team, united we stand (:

Today, maths was ok? Was busy listening to songs and deleting my msgs,
Basically cause i have like 2000+ messages in my inbox.
And it makes my phone lag, so yeah have to delete.
PE, did 5 stations (:
Actually 4 cause not enough time, heh.

Inclined pull ups - 21 (:
Standing board jump - 177cm (i can't jump far)
Sit and reach - 50 (:
Shuttle run - 11.43s (slow, i know)

After that was english, story time haha.
Flashbacks (:
Recess and then went for match. Lost as said, hai.
But we all played happily, don't we?
So now, focus on studies (:
I want to get good results, but i'm always so lazy :x

Went back to school, slack at canteen.
And fernanda go hit my knee, on purpose!
Damn pain till i drop tears. Not cry ok! Hahah.
She said i'm psyco cause i got her picture in my phone, lol!
How lame can she be? Hahah, she will ying zhua gong me if she see this :D
Then home sweet home (:

My legs and knee are in pain :(
Tomorrow is friday, and there's prize giving at toa payoh sports hall.
B boys playing finals too, vs St hilda's.
Damn shag, this week is such an busy week (:
And i hate weekends! Someone knows why, heh :D

Wo duo me xi wang ni neng mei yi fen,
Mei yi miao dou zai wo de shen bian.

No comments: