Saturday, April 19, 2008

Xin hen tong ):


















I'm so lazy to blog.
I will just post a short one just for the sake of posting.
My fever is like getting worser and worser. Worser? Lol.
Morning was 38.2, now is 39.1 (:
Hahah, like over 39 degree la.
And it makes me feel terrible,
Plus (you know what) makes me feel sooo cannot be described.

Friendster lovescope:
Personal issues with your partner could hold you back in the workplace (school, which means sudies).
Dish it out with close friends, not colleagues (school mates).
The conference room is not the ideal place for confiding secrets.
- Like damn true eh? Hahah.

Should i join the RCIY thingy?
My brother is inside, he asked me to join.
But every saturday must go to church.
If there's training, then i couldn't go for training.
Should i? Hmm..

Wo pa wo deng bu liao, hen duo tian.
Wo zhen de hen ai hen ai ni, ni dong wo de xin you duo tong ma?
Ni bu dong. Mei you ren neng li jie.

No comments: