Sunday, April 06, 2008

The care you given <3

Hmm, tomorrow having training from 10.30am-1.30pm.
Means we only have to study from 8am-10am.
So shiok right, hahah (:
Mainly because our match is on tuesday?
Vs presby, strong team eh :D
The match decides on whether we are 1st or 2nd placing,
Or 3rd and 4th placing.
So yeah, important match.

I'm feeling sick,
And the fever of mine have not subside (:

Friendster lovescope :
The person you've been hoping would notice you does,
And they let you know in a very big way.
Don't be surprised if something truly amazing happens today.
Your friends will be talking about this for years.

Hah, what will happen today? I bet nothing (:
Prove me wrong then, :D

Some random things,

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change,
Courage to change those things i can,
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people i may have to kill,
Because they piss me off (:

No comments: