Friday, April 18, 2008

Smile Merabel! (:




















Here comes weekends again, i've no idea why am i sad.
The 3rd week, why am i always sad on weekends.
Sadness go away, happy happy! (:

Today is a tiring day, so much trouble.
Don't wish to elaborate.
Went to police station and waited for 30mins just to get a piece of paper.
Hah, stupid shit.

I forgotten to post bout the interview thingy, so here it is.
The interview is damn funny, laughing non-stop.
When they interview me, yuliah keep looking at me.
Damn paiseh can, then the person ask talk on the phone with who.
Yuliah keep disiao, hahah.

Friendster horoscope :
You're excited about an upcoming event,
But you still have to find some patience.
- How will i be excited in this kind of mood.

Friendster lovescope :
Now's not the time for keeping your emotions on the down low with your honey.
Connect with them, or you could be perceived as being aloof.
Trust your heart more than your ego.
- I don't know la.....

I just want you to know that i love you.
I want to be there for you everytime when you're sad.
But you don't want to tell me what exactly happened,
What do you expect me to do?

No comments: