Friday, April 04, 2008

Is being happy that difficult?

I kinda feel better already, so i can post :D
Today, got back social studies test.
I got 9 over 25 -.-
And it was written there, Good that you are trying.
So unfair can, i didn't even go to school on that day when she's teaching.
I don't even know wth is NHS, stupid shit.
And i was super tired, just wanted to sleep then zouyi call me to wake up -.-

She don't let me to sleep! Kill her, smack her :D
And she says, if i get good results, i must give her a treat.
So buay hiao bai right, hahah!

After school went studying with yuliah,
And suzanne, but she didn't study!
Suzanne Lee don't want to let me see her sketch book!
Don't friend you lor! Hmph.

Love is like water, we can fall in it.
We can drown in it, but we can't live without it.
Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky,
Are best relieved by the letting of a little water.

I have you, a lover and a friend.
You are everything I need.
You are the sun, the air I breathe.
Without you, life wouldn't be the same.
Please don't ever go away.
And if you go, don't forget to take me with you <3

I feel so guilty of lying, hai.

No comments: