Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mug mug mug and mug!

Is fate really that important? Someone answer me?
I don't know whats wrong with me, sort of change to another person.
Not obvious but i feel it, ah whatever.

And i'm been a good girl for this week! (although too early to say :/)
I haven't been sleeping in class, and i'm so proud of it ok!
I studied! Can you guys believe it? Hah (:

Life is boring without using the computer,
And got nothing to do except watching the television la.
Its also very tired not sleeping in class, very very tired ok.
Didn't sleep in the night too, hai.
Shaggggg okay..

Oh and,
I want to get good grades for mid year,
Hopefully lesser underlines! (:
If i'll work hard la, heh.

I don't know how i am feeling,
HIAITY?
I want to know, i can't feel it, theres something wrong with me.

No comments: