Monday, May 28, 2007

When will it be when i prove that i truly love you.

I am just like the sun and you the flower.
I’ll provide sunlight for you to blossom.
Sometimes, clouds will prevent me from reaching you.
But you’ll know that I’m always trying to reach you.
Just wait for the clouds to clear if you can’t receive my sunlight.
*this is the story line.

To be happy,
You can change the world,
Or change your thinking.
But to be realistic,
You have to change ur thinking to be happy.
As for me,
I will change the world for you.

As day goes by,
My love for you grew so much that a day apart was intolerable.
Dear, I love you so much.


Looking forward to the day we will see each other again.
2 more days uh.
Since i already waited for 3 days,
No harm waiting for 2 more days.

People say,
Longest wait is not created by the amount of time passed,
But by your mind.
Its true, isn't it?

No comments: