Monday, May 07, 2007

Nothing you do could change my mind.


How will you feel if your friends pang seh you for more than 1 hour.
Obviously it isn't a good feeling.
N they don't even bother to send you a msg or even call you to tell you.
A message doesn't cost that much right.
I waitied for them to come back till i read finish the whole story book.
How hurt will you feel.
Say what your friend sad or whatever then cannot pang seh her.
I am also your friend right.
Then you both pang seh me.
Spare a thought of others la.
Even if its true, don't need take more than 1 hour right.
Somemore theres two person.
You tell me, how big is the school.
It doesn't up much time to just inform me right.
Don't think i don't know you both go find vera they all.
Did you both ever spare a thought of me?
Put yourself in my shoes la.
What will you feel if your friends treat you like that.
To think i waited for you all for more than an hour.
How foolish i am.
As time passes, I thought that you both would come back.
But, you both didn't.
I told myself.
When i finish reading the story book,
and both of you are not back yet.
It shows that you both don't even treat me as a friend.



Tears just kept rolling down. When you all called me, I didn't want to answer.
I scared i would just break out.
Then everyone will be looking at me.

Cool uh. I love this post. No one can see what i wrote. HAHAHA!


Can someone just spare me a listening ear?
I really don't know what should i do.
Confused...
Can anyone tell me what should i do?
Sigh. SAD!!!!
















Volleyballers cum Skaters! (:

No comments: