Sunday, May 20, 2007

Went Phs to watch match.
And yeah, saw them there.
Sigh,
I guess i have to forget you once again.
Which i don't want to.


They went off early.
Msged her, but didn't reply.
I tell Shasha confirm 100% chop won't reply one.
And she really didn't.


Was shocked when they came back.
Then Shasha ask Zouyi call me from the court.
Then she point to me.
They went off at the second set.
It was quite late already.


Ended around 6.40pm.
Then went home.
Reached home about 7.40.
Gosh, i took 1 hour to reach home. Lol -.-

Just now when crossing the road, almost kena bang by motorcycle.
Was reading the messages that * send me.
Then got 1 person behind shout. i chua tio.

I'm not your type & you are dumb last time right.
Its alright for me.
I don't mind (:


Lastly, I love no one.
Including myself. (:

No comments: