Friday, May 25, 2007

Training was super super tired.
Ran 1.2km. Coach expect us to run for 5 mins.
Crazy.
Do skipping, use the tube.
Skip using 1 leg, cause the other leg the knee pain.
So many people doing the same.
Then do weights.
Think tomorrow gonna have muscle aches. :/


Darl come to find us.
How sweet!
Early in the morning, she send me a lovely message.
That really make my day, dear.

She wanted to send me home,
I don't let. Hehe!
I send her to khatib.
Then she msged me,
Said that she taking cab to yew tee.
But when the time i saw the msg,
I already reached home.
Cause my hp no battery.

Sorry darl.
I'm really very touched.
Touched to tears.
I love you many many many! (:



If loving you is right, I can't go wrong.
I'll never let you down girl, will never let you go.
You are the earth,
I am the sea.
The world together.
I'll be all that you need.
If you should leave,
And go your own way.
I'll still love,
I will survive just for you.

Baby, run to me.
And I'll take you into my arms.
I'll never let you go.
If you give one chance to tell you how i was feeling,
I would hold your hands,
And tell you i won't,
Live my life without you.


Would you be there to love,
To be with me.
Would you swear that your love is always true,
Would you say that,
You'll always be the one to take my love away.


If i ask you not to go,
Would you not go?
I know you won't.
But its alright.

No comments: