Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Argh. Elaine don't hai me la.


Name 12 people randomly.

1.Carolyn
2.Suzanne
3.Aikpeng
4.Lyvia
5.Joan
6.Elaine
7.Samantha
8.Shasha
9.Irene
10.Zhi hui
11.Raehanna
12.Dexter

1.What if #7 [Samantha] fallen in love with you??

- Lol. It wouldn't happen.

2.What if #1 [Carolyn] say out your crush??

- She don't know anyway. So many people know le.

3. What if #3 [Aikpeng] kissed you on your cheek??

- Not as if he didn't before. He's my ex what.

4.What will u do if #9 [Irene] asked you to be his/her stead??

- It wun happen. (:

5.What would you do if #12 [Dexter] backstab you??

- He's also not close to me. What for want backstab?

6.What will you do if #2 [Suzanne] love you??

- Good then. Jio her lo. Haha. No la, She's not les.

7.What will you do if #11 [Raehanna] is your secret admirer??

- No way, kill me will you? Hahas. No la, she is my meimei (:

8.What will you if #10 [Zhi hui] killed your parents??

- She my meimei where will kill my parents. If she would, i'll kill her first.

9.What will u do if #6 [Elaine] ask you out on a date??

- Depends on my mood. No la, see who got go.

10.What will u do if #8 [Shasha] stole your boyfriend/girlfriend??

- She won't. She got hers i got mine (:

11.What will you do if #4 [Lyvia] wanna to cha cha with you??

- Lol. Its impossible. She's not les.

12.What will you do if #5 [Joan] destory your day??

- No idea. Cause she didn't before.

13. Tag 5 people to do this quiz.

1. Carolyn
2. Joan
3. Lyvia
4. Shasha
5. Irene

No comments: