Thursday, May 17, 2007

Science paper was rather easy. Maybe because i did study.
My brother revise it with me (:
I expect it to be more difficult.

Tomorrow, Last & Final Paper && Freedom!! Woots! (:
Maths Paper 2
Hope it would be easy.
I m lazy to do maths.
Must practice practice and practice.
So bored can.

.......

I was under the shade waiting for you,
I came because I missed you.
It had been some times I last seen you.
I can still remember you heartening smile,
Your looks and the warmth you gave me.
You took so long..
Minutes seems like hours,
But it's alright,
Just when i about to give up waiting and walk away,
I turned and saw you standing infront of me with ur sweetest smile,
The look in your eyes just melts my heart.
I really want to accompany you home everyday.
I want to hold your hand,
I want to walk with you,
I want to sing with you till the end.
But, Are you willing to hold my hand?
Walk with me?
From The Day i saw you,
I knew my feelings for you wasn't simple.
I didn't have courage to say it out.
Just on that day, you told me you are leaving,
I turn away and i speak to myself.
I really love you and my feeling for you wasn't simple.
I love you.
Don't leave me alone here..


Honestly,i'm not a romantic person.
I dun know how to talk to people.
I open my mouth,
I would talk the wrong things and they will be angry.
What can i give,
I will give you.
What i can't,
I'll try my best to give you.

Why am i writing this?

Just Because,
8 letters 3 words, 1 meaning.
I wish i could hold your hand and tell you the 3 words,
But i just don't have the courage to do so.
So, I have to tell you here.
I LOVE YOU...

No comments: