Saturday, May 26, 2007

My eyes is swollen.
Okay, Whatever.

.......

Everytime i look through the messages you send me,
I teared.
Even now i'm typing this,
I am tearing.
I know you don't want me to be unhappy,
But i can't help it.


Wonder what am i gonna do without you.
How am i gonna live without you?
Wonder what if one day you will to leave me,
How am i gonna live on with life?


I love you as it is.
You don't have to do anything.
I love the way you are now.


I love you.
I've no idea how to express it out,
But all i can say is,
I truly truly love you.
You are the one and only one in my life.
There will be no other person except you.
You are my life,
I love you wholeheartedly.


As much as i don't want you to go,
I still had to let you go.
I can't be selfish.
Enjoy yourself there dear.


From the day i was born,
I never teared for anyone more than you.
You make me tear when i am happy, touched and even sad.


You are the most important person in my life.
No one can replace you in my heart.
I love you darling (:

No comments: