Tuesday, May 08, 2007

LALALA!!


Why must things end up like that.
I started vulgar first, cause i was very annoyed and pissed off.
Everyone would get pissed off for waiting for more than 1 hour without being informed.
Tell me who doesn't.
But you both don't have the need to lie. (or maybe not)
You told me to go ask mdm katijah, and i did.
She say you didn't informed her.
So, what exactly is it?
All i want to know is the truth.
You say i hum ji, nevermind.
I promised * i cannot scold vulgar anymore.
I straightened out my thoughts.
What is done cannot be undone.
SIGH!



Slept during English today.
After English was Dnt.
Cant even walk straight.
Giddy then see things blur blur.
Dnt, finish the menu holder in 2 periods= 1 hour.
Pro uh. Hahas. Teacher also got help me de. (:
Went back to class for Maths.
Surprisingly i got 14/20 for the Maths test.
Thought that i would fail the paper, but i didn't.
I didn't even study for it can.
li hai right. haha. BHB~

No comments: