Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HAHA! This is my 100th post.
Nothing much to say.

This is for *

You're the one i wanna chase,
You're the one i wanna hold.

My love for you is more important than life,
My love for you is more precious than my own life.

I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance,
I'll never make you cry,
C'mon let's try.

Nothing you do could change my mind.

The more I learn the more I love,
The more my heart can't get enough.

I love you no matter what.

I've been waiting for you,
Never found anything else but you ,
But waiting for you.

I keep hearing your name,
Nothing else sounds the same,
As hearing your name.

Wherever you go, whatever you do,
I will be right here, waiting for you,
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,
I will be right here waiting for you.

I can't exlpain this feeling,
I think about it everyday,
And even though we've moved on,
It gets so hard to walk away.

Guess I gotta live my life from day to day?

Hoping maybe you'll be by my side,
And though I tell myself not to be afriad,
To move on but it seems I can't.

So hard to express this feeling,
Cause nobody compares to you,
And you know i love you more than anyone do.

And I don't know,
How to be fine when I'm not.
Cause I don't know,
How to make the feeling stop.

This feeling's taking control of me,
and I can't help it.

It's getting hard to,
Be around you.
There's so much I can't say.

Thought you should know,
I tried my best to let go of you,
But I don't want too.
Just gotta say it all before I go.

This emptiness is killing me,
I'm wonderin' why I've waited so long.

I should'not love you, But i want to<3

No comments: