Monday, April 09, 2007

Today go school, first period drama. kinda fun? den follow by PE. do stations.

Sit and Reach: 47 cm.
*so less.
Standing board jump: 169cm
*so short can.
Inclined Pull up: 16.
* i do till 5 points den don't wann do le.

Didn't do shuttle run and sit ups as it was raining? LOL!

den SKIP...................................


After school went to mac eat. walked back to school. have shot put. the metal ball is like 4kg?

1ST: MERABEL LEE YI SHAN ; 6.03m

2ND: SHASHA SABRINA ; 5.95m

3RD: FERNANDA TAN YAN ER ; 5.79m

* not bang okay. LOLS.


Went to IMM find JOYCE, SHIH MIN, ZAHRIA, MELISSA with FERNAN AND SHASHA. walk around. den went to JE. Shasha go cut hair. actually wann cut also. mother don't let me cut punk hairstyle liao. den went home. actually my mother wann bring me go cut hair. but i very tired. so didn't go.



09/04/2007. We are no longer together. A CLEAN BREAK. I don't wann to hurt you. as it goes, 长痛不如短痛 (Chang tong bu ru duan tong). Its for your own good. Don't waste time on me. its not worth it. WE ARE STILL FRIENDS.

I know you will be sad. I know the feeling, If * tell me that, i would be so damn heart broken. Sigh. I don't wish to cheat on you. understand? So, forget me!

No comments: