Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sigh, exams coming.
I got to concentrate on my studies, but i can't. lol -.-
I have not started studying yet.
Don't have the mood to study.


I am so hurt by what she say. But yeah, got to face the facts.
I better get myself out of this things. I got to get over it.
Hope i could. sigh.


Shasha and i have the same fate. don't ask why.
Sigh. Sad. I am not as strong as you think.
I just didn't show out my feelings.
I look happy in the outside, but actually i am not.
My heart's empty. the emptiness is killing me.
I need someone by my side.
I am feeling so exhausted.

Sigh, no one understands how i feel.
You that i don't seems to care about, actually its you that i cared most.


Today is 28th.
6 more months to my birthday. its still long.



12 more days to MYE!

No comments: