Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i've tried my best to let go, but i dont want to.just thought you should know before i leave, been waiting here for all eternity. never stopped loving you.a part of me is wanting to scream i love you, but another part of me is begging myself to shut up.maybe you and i will never be. sometimes i wonder if we could just fly away from this horrible prejudiced world, would you still be here with me? or would you be halfway round in space already. save me from the nothing i've become.



This time i didn't cry. WOO! three cheers man.
This proves that I have grow stronger.
I WON'T MEANS I WON'T.
The words you say it really hurt me.
Forgetting a person i truly love needs a lifetime. (To me)
Hope my memory would erase all the things.
So, Jiayou!
Do endings really are beginnings?
Maybe? Maybe not?


Don't want to think about this anymore.
I'll be strong!
I will and I WOULD!!!!!!

No comments: