Saturday, April 14, 2007

I m being banned from using the com. Handphone confiscated. After school must reach home by 1 hour.

Cause of going to watch the match NAS vs NYG.
After school, went home shower den quickly run out of the house. Mother don't let me go watch match. When i at house downstairs, mother call me. She was like shouting in the phone la. She say if i go don't come home already. den i was like ok lor. den she ask me where am i. she say wann bring me go. den she say go home i die.


I m willing to sacrifice anything, Just to see her. Although didn't get to talk to her, but to see her, i m happy. My love for you is priceless. They won!
CHAMPION seh. They were so happy. But as for nanyang, they're sad. its ok. work harder next year xD.


Time passed so fast. wished time could turn back to the day of prize presentation. had lots of fun. We were shouting and shouting like there is no end. if it is, how good will it be. sigh.


I miss her ALOT! Went up the bus, i felt so sad. wished can spend more time with her, Be by her side when she need me. sigh.


Think that would be the last time i'll be seeing her. Nothing could explain the sadness and emptiness in my heart. I love her unconditionally.

LOVE HURTS!!!!

No comments: