Sunday, March 23, 2008

你要我怎么挽回这爱情?

Oh ya, i'm here to talk bout yesterday.
Went for that baptism, and was like falling asleep la..
Damn freaking boring, imagine you have to sit down for 4hours without doing anything.
Can't even use phone la, wth. Then i was like secretly using, HAHAHA :D

I'm too lazy to explain the details, so it ended around 12? Somewhere there.
After that went to gabriel's house (i bet no one knows about him),
They are having a party there, i bet there more than 30ppl there.
As time goes by, ppl keep leaving till like left 20 over ppl.
Almost everyone's playing games, those chim chim games.
Like taboo and 1more dk what. I don't even understand some of the words there -.-
And they don't play games like monopoly or psp.
They play WII, kinda new to me..

After that my bro asked everyone to go for a swim outside at around 3am.
And he himself didn't swim, like wth.
The water was damn cold, and played uno in the water.
Of course, the uno cards are water-proof.
Played water polo, monkey and many many other things.
And the neighbour kinda shout through the fences,
Called us not to make noise. She complained la!
And the time was like 5am or something.
Then i said morning excerise what, you dk ah :D
So, we sat at the pool steps and talked..
Till like 6plus or what, went to bathe..
Eat, play and then fall asleep. Heh (:
Slept for like 2and a half hour only?
From 8am to 10.30am.
Ok, damn power right. Shasha says its a miracle for me to sleep late and wake up early.
Of course i will wake up early, its not even my house what. Hah.
If its my house, damn cool la. Got swimming pool somemore got slide.
Plus the house so big. But it takes a long time to walk to the house from the bus stop.
Damn eerie can. Reach home around 3plus 4.
Slept till like 7pm or something then online!
I've not bathe yet, hahah :D

I'm gonna take a shower and watch the television!
And Suzanne Lee, look at how long my post is.
Stop saying my post is so short -.-

Go away you freaking fever.
Why you keep coming back? I don't like you la.

I use laughter to cover sadness, how amazing.





No comments: