Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ni hai ai wo ma?

Hai, i'm feeling so stress now.
Studies.. I want to get good grades, but i'm lazy?
I don't find an interest in studying, why must we study?
Waste of time, energy and money :D
But also, if we don't go to school its so boring.
Life is just so boring. Following the same cycle almost everyday.
Sleep-wake up-school-volleyball-home.

I really don't know how you're feeling,
But i feel that the love isn't there anymore.
Maybe friends are better off, i think it is.
I try not to quarrel with you, and what you did? Nothing..
Did you even appreciate it? I doubt so.

I have so much things to worry about, so don't add on to it.
My life is so stressful, but who knows?
Not even my mother knows bout it.
No one, not even a person..
And yet, i have to act like i'm so happy.
Forcing myself to smile, afterall its just a fake smile.

I'm feeling terrible (inserts sad face)
I admire strong ppl! :D

No comments: