Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cause now that i've know the truth,
The wish of mine seems harder to come true.
The person you really love wasn't me all along.
I guess they were right, i've been a fool all along.
I know, she's much better than me.
And in fact, in every way.

Those little words/actions of yours could make me happy,
But i just wouldn't want to show it out.
To the world you may be one person but to someone you may be the world.
And to me, you are the one.
Don't cry cause its over, smile because it happened.

The moment you went away, i miss you so much.
I choose not to say, not to show it.
Cause love is precious.
You'll tend to treasure it when its not yours.

Everything does end, but life still goes on.
Take the experience back home from where it began.
C'mon ppl, lets move on.

No comments: