Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm happy, happy to make you hate me.
I don't care who believe who, i know that i didn't edit the post.
And i think that the post is real.
Wo dui de qi tian di liang xin (Idk how to explain it in english)
Make all my team mates believe you, I don't care.
Cause this won't affects the relation between my team mates and I.
At least to me?

Hate me for all i care, it doesn't matter.
Maybe i make the right choice, to choose not to patch with you. Maybe.
I'm glad, glad to found out the truth.
You said it isn't real, how do you want me to believe?
It looks real, so real. How am i suppose to assume its fake?
Its not i don't want to believe, is i can't.
I can't, don't you understand?

I never thought things will turn out this way,
I never thought your feelings will come back for her.
Well, if thats so thats good.

Leave me alone,
I want to be happy.
A wish that would never come true.
Never! N-E-V-E-R!!

No comments: