Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cheer up, thats the most that i can do.

My heart to you is given.
Do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.

I've to smile, idw ppl to worry about me.
Though i'm sad but life still goes on.
So cheer up too yeh?
(To whoever who's sad :D)

Lovescope:
March 30, 2008
You're not happy when you feel restricted.
You need to feel you have the freedom to do what you want,
When you want to.
If you meet somehow someone who makes you feel confined,
Give 'em a pass.
The right person lets you be you.


Just a joke :

If all of my friends were to jump of the bridge,
I won't jump with them.
I'll be at the bottom to catch them.
So many ppl to catch, later my hand break ah.
HAHAHA! :D


I'll be there for you whenever you need someone to talk to.

No comments: