Sunday, March 09, 2008

I hate you for lying to me.
Though i know hate is a very strong word.

I can let the world know, by just copying and paste it here.
I never thought you would lie.
I guess i've make the right choice last time to make you promise me,
That you won't contact her.
Well, i guess you just can't bear to not contact her, and thats why you broke your promise.
Like woah, perfect love. How amazing uh.
To think that i actually believe what you said.
Now i know that its all bullshit.
BULLSHIT! You understand? BULLSHIT!
I'm so disappointed, disappointed..
To think that i actually feel that way.

You don't mind, and you don't expect anything in return?
You love her?
Well, by all means.

Maybe this will be the motivation for me to forget bout you.
I won't forget that post on 29th feb 2008.
I'll bear in mind that.

Don't say if i really like you, I'll believe what you say.
Put yourself in my shoes la,
I wrote a post something like that,
What will you feel? You think you will believe what i'll say after that?
I doubt so.

Though i know no one will understands how i feel,
But i'll still live life as per normal.

No comments: