Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Played beach volleyball in the rain.
How cool..
Its fun okay, anyhow..
Think i'm having fever now!
COOOOOL!!
Played with water, haha.
Those type that came out from the floor.
Whatever you call it.
Hahah, damn fun..

Went to eat outside 7-eleven.
Yanqi's like a hungry ghost!
HAHAHA :D

Okay, i've no idea what the hell is going on.
Maybe what we need is time.
Maybe we won't go on any further.
Maybe we should end here.
Maybe i should let go.
Maybe i should carry on.

Tell me what should i do.
I won't know, if you don't say.
I'm tired of keep on guessing what you really feel.

Maybe i should just disappear from this world,
Then everything will be fine.
Go ahead on what you wanna do and move on without me.

If you think she (you know who) is irritating, or whatever.......
Think about your blog la, much more people can.
You said you care, did you even show it?
Did you even bother to?
I guess the answer is no.
At least to me, cause i don't feel it.

No comments: