Thursday, December 06, 2007

The fever's killing me.
Making me insane, idiot or what so ever...
38.5!~ Cool uh! :D

I don't know why it turn out this way,
Maybe we're not compatible,
Maybe what we need is fate.
Maybe the person you like isn't me.
Maybe it started out wrong in the first place.

If the person you like puts your friend/best friend pic as dp,
Will you feel good? Won't you feel jealous? Or even angry?
Maybe its just too overboard, that i can't take it anymore.

Maybe the one that you like in the first place isn't me,
It was her. But she has hers already.

You said you love her (you know who) a lot.
But just as a friend.
But who knows, maybe deep in your heart you love her as a lover.
That, no one knows. Only you yourself know it clearly.

You tell her everything, i can't stop.
You put her picture as dp, i can't stop.
You love her, i can't stop.
Tell me what should i do?
I really have no idea.
Maybe what i can do, is just let go.
And you'll have your freedom to like someone else,
Or even her.

Joan says i am a useless bum, and i think its true.
I'm good for nothing,
And some freeloader!

No comments: