Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm like living in this world for nothing.
All the things that i used to have, is all gone.

Why must i have such a mother.
Bill is just $50+, and she make a big fuss out of it.
Expect me to do 1 maths book and 1/2 of a new one.
I'm not a genius. You can't expect much from me.

The fever is killing me and still want me to do maths.
She said if i passed and promote to sec3 Express,
She won't transfer school for me.
But now? She said she is going to transfer for me.
You don't mean what you said, when you say you will do what you say.

Hate is a strong word, but still i wanna say.
I HATE YOU!

I want to go for the malaysia trip,
How i wish i could go.
But having such a heartless mum,
I couldn't go.
Why must i have such a mum? I rather you don't give birth to me.
Just that my bro is smart, and can produce good results.
Doesn't mean that i can too.

Sometimes i wonder why my mum can be so heartless?
Sometimes i wonder why would my mother treat me like that?
Maybe i'm pick from the rubbish dump?

FUCK OFF! I HATE YOU!

No comments: