Friday, December 07, 2007

Now that (you know who) is not attached, maybe you will like.
I don't know what will happen,
But if you will to fall in love with another person,
I'll wish you all the best.
I guess thats the only thing i can do.

No matters how much hurt is caused me,
I'll still face it with a smile(?)

I guess i'm not important to you,
As it seems to be.
Maybe things should just end here,
I can't take it anymore.
It'll be better for the both of us.

If the day should come that we have to part,
We just have to admit the fact and say Goodbye.

---

People says i'm pessimistic,
Say i always think negatively.
But thats what i am what.
Thinking negative, would make you feel better,
If things really do happen.
At least you expected the outcome.
It won't hurt you as much (?)

No comments: