Sunday, December 09, 2007

I don't know.
I really don't know.
I really really don't know.
I really really really don't know what should i do.

Who can tell me what should i do?
I'm not feeling good.
I'm not okay, so don't ask me.
Who understands how i feel?
I'm in pain, really very pain.
Why do love hurts so much?

If knew things will go this way,
I wouldn't have fallen into it.
If i've the chance to choose again,
I will not choose the same path.

No one knows how i feel.
Just that i didn't say out,
Doesn't mean that i'm fine.
I may look strong, but i'm not.

I dowan to care anymore, but i can't.
I'm seriously tired, tired of the tears.
Why must i tear, when the person don't even care.
I'm a weakling, a loser.

If only you will give a fucking damn about me.
I would be happier.
Even a show is more important than me.
Tell me what i mean to you.
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F off.

No comments: