Sunday, September 16, 2007

Went to meet yuliah and melissa at yew tee foodcourt at 12.
Yuliah bought watch and off to shiwei's house downstairs.

Played at de fitness thingy, waiting for that pig to wake up.
Melissa take my phone don't know call her how many times ah,
Still didn't wake up.


Went up to shiwei's house and slack.
For like so long?
Yuliah and melissa keep screaming cause of her dog.
Melissa keep pulling my shirt, the dog keep aiming yuliah.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Then bring the dog down walk walk,
And went to the basketball court.


Played basketball, that guy stepped my leg.
Swollen already ):
Now walk so pain, got blisters also.
Who call us play bare-footed.


Bring cookie down, yuliah and melissa keep playing with her.
They took lots of picture with cookie -.-
My dog leh!
Still say every week want come see cookie -.-
Later my dog like you all, don't like me how?
Sadded!!!


After that went back to shiwei's house,
Melissa keep pulling my shirt -.-
Shirt so big liao still keep pulling.
Cause of shiwei's dog, keep barking.
Wanted to sent them to yew tee but they say don't need.

So, i went home...

-

Letting go is never easy,
especially when so many others have become part of the equation.
Maybe, from the start i shouldn't have fall for you.
I'm just so wrong.
I fall so deeply for you.
So deep that i couldn't get out of this no matter how hard i try.
If the day come when we see each other again,
We can talk as normal friends,
Proves that i've gotten over you completely.

No comments: