Monday, September 17, 2007

No mood to blog.


There's no star tonight.
So sad..

Teared not cause of jersey thingy,
But of other things.

Miss those memories that we shared.
I thought of how we meet, getting close to each other.
Developing feelings for each other, how close we used to be.
I know, things that are gone, i couldn't find it back.
The fact is we are like not even friends, don't talk to each other.

I'm trying to let go, very very hard.
Tears just keep rolling down..
I just couldn't control it.

I forced myself to smile, put up a strong front,
Just to not let people know i'm hurt inside.


All i want to do now is to,
Concentrate on my studies,
Score well for End-Of-Year && Promote to Sec 3 Express.

No love for the time being,
No dropping of tears for e time being,
Happy all the time! (:


18 more days to EOYs.

No comments: