Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I don't think there are many people who reads this blog.
Who cares.


I have many things to say.
Some things couldn't be say.
But some can! (:


Though i don't think you will see this, but i don't care.


I love you,
Theres nothing that can be compared to you.
I can give up my everything just to be with you.
Trust me, i'll be there for you anytime, anywhere.
Just give me a call, and i'll be right there.
Maybe the time isn't right.
But as far as i know, for me theres only you.
I'm not sure about the future,
But is just you that i wanted right now, so so so much.


I'm not that kind of person that if love another person,
I'll hate that person.
So, don't have the need to lie to me.


Lastly,
Good luck with J.
Last long yea?
All the best.


You can come to me anytime.
I'll lend you a hearing ear when you need someone to talk to,
Though i don't think it would be me.

No comments: