Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm tired, very very tired.

Tired of all this kind of things.
Have been coming home late, Like 8 plus.


There are stars tonight, but not many.
I look out of the window, i saw the cresent moon.
I prefer a full moon to a cresent moon though.


I've thought about it,
I'm so gonna forget you.
I'm determinted!!!
The day i totally forgotten about you,
You'll be very happy.



Life is a series of pulls back and forth.
You want to do one thing,
But you're bound to do something else.
Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't.
You take certain things for granted,
Even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love,
And to let it come in.


"Let it come in.
We think we don't deserve love,
We think if we let it in we'll become too soft."
Love is the only rational act!


17 more days to EOY!

No comments: