Saturday, May 24, 2008

You're my everything.

Have not touched my computer for a very long time ok,
Not bad right!
Got back my report book, Passed 2, Failed 4.
Pathetic shit. And Suzanne passed all her subjects -.-

Reached home around 11.10pm or something.
Want to know where have i went to?
Nope, i won't tell you! :D

I'm having muscle aches on my arms and legs ok,
I have problem straighting my arms and reaching for things.
My legs are in pain whenever i touched them (:
I may just fall while walking, wobbly...
I don't think i'm going for training tomorrow, won't be able to train too.
Its like 9-1pm if i'm not wrong, and i have church at 4pm.
I guess i won't be able to wake up too, hah.

Oh and,
Suzanne asked me to blog about her, so i shall (: So good right! Hahaha!
She's addicted to ahem ahem! And she loves hugging me -.-
She is crazy over her darling, haha! And if she says the word guai,
She owe me something (secret) !
And she keep reminding me of my camp, which i keep forgetting, hah.
Her parents are super friendly and they says i'm very shy,
Ok i am, but only to those that i'm not close with la.
She says i'm stubborn when i'm not, except for sometimes la!
I made her addicted to something! Mission accomplished! :D
Computer is my life, but my darling is my everything! (:
I love watching television, but i love my darling more! (:
She calls me ahma cause i've aches that makes me can't walk properly,
Bad, bad. Tsk.
Ok la, enough already, don't know what to say anymore.
So long leh, got reward not, haha! :D

Lazy to blog bout other things, many other things to do after a long time.
And this post is super super super long can!

I think i'm really very addicted to ...
Ily (:

No comments: