Thursday, May 08, 2008

Leave me alone.

Cleared Chinese Paper 1&2, English and Maths Paper 1, History! (:
Relieved that history is finally over, no more memorising of notes,
But there's still Social Studies ):
Upper sec life is so miserable, more mature than lower sec, duh :D

Tomorrow Chemistry Paper 1&3,
So gonna die. Chemistry sucks.
6 more papers to clear, 5 more days to go.
I should blog tomorrow and bold 4,
In case someone starts shouting at me, haha!

Chinese Paper 2 was a piece of cake! HAHA!
Won't fail! (: Don't think will get A, cause Paper 1 was shit.
And i wrote alot for compre! :D
Maths was rather okay, know some don't know some.
Left blanks, who cares.

Mug and mug and mug,
It makes me tired. Mug till 3-4 am in the morning, oh well.
I think i'm dying soon, exhaused (:

Fever ):
And i'm having flu ):
Hah, random, trying to make my post longer.

Wen shi jian, qing wei he wu?
I guess i'll be fine alone.
If you think me thinking of her will make me cheer up,
You're totally wrong.

No comments: