Saturday, May 03, 2008

How far can we go, i wonder.

Its FOUR more days to the start of Mid-year.
And i didn't slept at all this week, so proud of me! Hah (:
And and i mean in school la duh.
I seriously have to study, but the weather is so !@#$%^@$,
And it affects my mood -.-

Scorpio :
You've been running yourself ragged,
So take extra care of your health over the next few days.
Take your vitamins and get plenty of sleep.
You don't want a cold to get in the way of fun times with your honey.

I seriously got nothing better to do,
And my prepaid has no money, sad right.
Awaiting for monday, so i would have money to top up! (:
There's 3 papers on wednesday, like wth?
All the way till 2.30pm, insane.

Library tomorrow!
Provided i'm allowed to go out, hahah.
I'm so so so so bored, someone call me and talk ): ,
If you know my house number, lol!

Everyone needs love, care and concern from their loves one.
Who doesn't?

No comments: