Saturday, June 06, 2009

To be strong, i can't.

Brief summary on this week.
Not brief at all -.-

Monday the 1st :
Chinese Os, screwed up.
Night at the museum 2 at westmall with F H K G G WJ S.
Tuesday the 2nd :
School till 1.30.
"Party" at my house with sha humairah fernanda kavis grace.
Played truth or dare. Long long time since i laugh happily.
Must call ppl and say some things for dare. Still got kiss part siol :O
Shasha fernanda and me, we use the ball to aim ........
Too private alrdy, not suitable for the young :)
Played poker too and they left around 9.30? Around there.
Wednesday the 3rd :
School was supposed to end at 1.30 but was released at 1.
Went imm then to bukit batok to meet gabrielle then slacked.
Oh, we went up joyceFSS's house to use her toilet. Hahah, damn funny.
And she doesn't let me to see her dog :(
Her dog's name is called shut-up-la. Haha.
Thursday the 4th :
Dnt from 8am all th way till 530pm.
9 longggggggggg hours.
And i earned myself 6cuts on my hand and 1cut on my knee, how power -.-
Went dinner with humairah and kavis and homed.
Friday the 5th; which is today :
Dnt from 8 till 530 too, like seriously exhausted.
Plus today isnt a good day for me.
I sat on the floor supposingly to cut the lamination(?) thing,
But yet i did nothing and stare into space for very long.
Seriously don't feel like doing anyth.
Went up to the hall to play vb, and i glad that i could hide how i feel with smile and laughter.
Thats the only probably thing i'm good at. Hah.


Yknow what, i don't feel hurt reading your post, its nothing compared to what you've "given" me. Never failing to break your promises, lying t me over and over again. How could i bring myself to trust you, to trust your words. It wasn't once or twice and yknow that. Tell me, tell me how can i trust you. You know this; It takes a long period of time to build up the trust, but it only requires afew minutes to lose it. It wasn't (all), if you get what i mean. Lastly, i said i won't hate you and i never will.

No comments: