Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The promise that have to be kept.

As i've said, i didn't went for chem this morning.
I reached school at 11am, then maths till 12pm.
Did the work given by the teacher, halfway some things happened.
So tada tada.. (don't know why i suddenly use this term, haha)
Lunch was provided then went out of school for awhile (don't ask what).
Came back and play ball for awhile then went for the adam khoo workshop thingy.
Till 430 then went to play ball and then dinner with humairah and kavis.

Might be going sentosa on sunday, teehee (:
Who wanna go sentosa! Text me k! Anyone is welcome :)
I'm kinda weird today cause i say things that i don't usually say.

Might not be going online anymore.
My broadband is cancelled :(
To contact, Call/Text.

I burned my thumb and now there's blister?
I went to poke it then the 'water' came out. Then i keep poking it :(
I didn't knew i have to put plaster so the water won't 'come back'

I envy people who are genuine happy.

[Edited]

I'm feeling so stress and tired now :(
Its 12 alrdy but i'm still not asleep, sigh :(
Someone be my human alarm clock later?
Wake me up..
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Btw i'm so touched :D:D:D:D
Tagged me from austraila eh :)
Love you for this :D
And, remember to come back k!
Don't abandon singapore hor !!

[/Edited]

No comments: