Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Work hard?

Good news/bad news :
I may be retaining this year, i'm the 2nd highest possibility person to retain O.O
Zouyi says wo kan de hen kai, hahha!
I don't want to retain, but who call me so dumb ah, no choice.

Training tomorrow, like a sian.
Its either fitness or outdoor cause bboys having friendly.

Principal's run on friday, 4km -.-
Muscle aches, plus training tomorrow then 4km run on friday.
There's still training on sat, zzz.
Sort of scorer for open cup finals on sunday then maybe to gym.
Tight schedule :O

I might forget your actions,
Your laughter, your smile, your look,
The way you react when I say I miss you,
But I’ll never forget,
That I loved you.

Things just keep repeating over and over again.
I wonder if its forever.
Nothing is forever.

No comments: