Thursday, August 14, 2008

How far?

Ok, i'm back after don't know how long, miss me do ya? HAHAH!
Basically, common test this week and next week.
Social studies, maths and english done.
Left chemistry, physics and chinese.

English was ok, but i'll fail.
The other class only 2 person pass, out of like 40+ ppl?
How pathetic :(

Maths, came out dk like how many questions on congruent and similar.
Should have came out more on trigo la, like damn easy.
Only came out 2 questions -.-

Social studies, 1hour. Not really short of time, but if have more time,
I can write more :P
Deterrence came out for SEQ, know all the points,
But don't know how to explain :/

3 papers, i think i'll flunk all.
Anyway, what subject can i pass? Such a failure i am.
Maybe chinese, but only paper2.

Oh ya, chinese mock exam tomorrow, paper 1 -.-
Why not paper 2? I suck at paper 1, compo -.-

Have not been touching my computer for the past 2 days i think?
And when i'm sick :D
Rare uh, hahah.

I just downloaded everything into my computer.
I took a bloody 1 and a half hour to reformat and install all those shit inside.
All my songs, pictures. All gone :(

No comments: