Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stay close, don't go.

Take a look at other ppl's blog, all of them are saying the same old thing.
School's starting tomorrow, homeworks not yet done.
Everyone saying the same thing.
And of course, same for me (:
Lazy to do, there's so much more.

There's training tomorrow.
Tired ok, wonder how am i gonna wake up tomorrow.
Some idiot woke me up early in the morning and don't allow me to sleep.
Evil! Wonder who sia, hahah.

Oh, promised Jermaine to say that she's pro!
Was forced la, like duh. So bu yao lian, haha!
She is amanda's idol!
JERMAINE TAN LI CHAN,
Pro okay pro, very. Lol -.-

Don’t have to worry about those tears falling down from your eyes.
Don’t have to worry about no secrets, i won’t tell you lies.
Don’t have to be ashamed, just tell me baby what’s deep inside.
No I won’t let it go, i’ll make it alright.
And I can’t wait to hold you baby,
I want you here in my world.

No comments: