Saturday, June 21, 2008

Incognito.


The cuts on my palm, painful ok. Got the cuts while doing the net.
And blood keep flowing out, lol. Somemore its on my left hand.
Played ball and the ball is stained by my blood! HAHAH!
I can't set/spike/serve with these cuts on my hand la.
Actually i can, but it hurts.
Plus ride bike yesterday, grip the handle super pain.
It doesn't look pain, but it does.
I can't message using my left hand and hopefully i'm able to write.

Yesterday's friendly was okay, played 3sets out of 4.
Subset and open spike, but i still think reserve is better, haha!
I think its 3:1, yeah should be.
My hand pain, pimple pain, knee also pain.
Knee got big big blueblack, on the same old spot -.-

Then went to wcp for the bbq. Rode bicycle, longbang amanda.
AMANDA ARE YOU SEEING THIS!?
You are heavy! And you block my view! Grow so tall for what, haha!
She threw the ice cream she is eating away, into the grass.
She said she have to balance herself and the ice cream,
But the ice cream melts, hahah.
Eh, and my below very pain leh, lol.

Left wcp at around 12am? No idea.
Mother don't let me stay over at fernanda's house,
So her father dropped me at bukit timah then my mother came to fetch.
She said girls cannot stay over at ppl's house, what kind of reason is this man.
Nevermind, hahah. And fernanda, i didn't regret! (:

Someone gave me a big packet of sweets, and i still have it ok.
Who says finish already, you anyhow only.
But anyway, ty :D

No comments: