Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I make it clear.
There's a limit to my patience.

Shouldn't lie to the one you love.
That's the basic trust.
I don't say it out, doesn't mean i don't mind.

I've my own problems, i have my own worries.
Don't worry about me, i'll be fine (?)

---

If one day, i'll to gather up my courage and ask you,
Don't ever say no.
I don't know what i'll do.

And lastly,
I LOVE MY DARLING! <3


[Edited]

J says must blog bout at ccab.
Went to clementi with Shasha to meet J R and A.
Off to ccab and the bus journey is long....
Went there only to watch a match -.-
J drinks water and she spits it out,
And she use her wet tie which contains her saliva to clean on me.
AND AND AND SHE'S DAMN PERVERT!
Played ball and went home.
Ask us to go, then pangseh us!

[/Edited]

No comments: