Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm SO SO SO SO sad now.
Well, people that hate me would say too bad for you or serve you right or something like that.




Maybe i'm not good enough for you.
Or rather i'm a failure.
Maybe i should give up, if i could.



The more i think about it, i sadder i get..
I tried to hold back my tears,
But its just too difficult..



I want, i want
You!!!

No matter what, know that you're always 1st in my heart.
Love is never wrong.
It just depends on how long do we love a person..



For those people who hate me, you may think i'm despo or what.
But yeah, i truly truly love C.


For you I'd cross the world,

I'd do anything.

Cause for you, everything's worth.

Your appearence has caused a big change in my life.

Guess i've to forget you..

If not we can't even be friends..

Sighs~

No comments: