Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I tried so hard, so hard to remain in your heart. ))):

I felt so....

A feeling that i can't descibe it myself.

Friends are still better yeah?
No (zhihui).Friends betray each other..
Yes(Irene) )): Best friends is forever. :D
I don't know(Rae) I'm cluless. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Your heart is not with me. I've been wishing, wishing for it so much.

Memories...


We were once so close. Sat near each other and yet still msging.(so sweet`irene) (so near yet so far`rae)
The last day of competition, prize-giving.
On the bus 147, i regretted not sitting with you. Though you wish to.(so sad`irene)(aww~`rae)

The memories still lingers in my mind, though we have little memories but i treasure it very much.

You went all the way to hougang sports hall just to support our match..
We went round hougang shopping centre looking for you all..
Screams~

Those were sugar sweet memories. It's not a useless thing to recall.

You wouldn't be replaced.

No comments: