Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Someone just bloody hell spare a thought for me.
2 friends that can say i'm close with me,
Actually badmouth me..
Anyone knows how much it hurts not.
Tell her that i'm not serious about her.
Play play only.
And told her to forget me..
What kind of friend are both of you.

I wish i can...
Don't go for training, don't go to school.
But i know its impossible.

I can't promise you anything.
I'm useless, whatever you wanna say me.
All that i can say is I DON'T KNOW.
Sighhh...

There's training tomorrow Later..
Wonder if i can skip it.
I really have no mood to go for training,
Or rather no mood for everything.

I'm trying to smile.
Saying HAHAHA just for the sake of saying.
No one knows how sad i feel.


Okay, enough of crapping..
Off to bed, hope i can die in my sleep.
And never ever wake up.

No comments: