Friday, June 08, 2007

Ok, i'm sick of all this.
Sorry la, I did hurt peiyi's feelings before.
And i apologise for it can.
But i didn't cheat her feelings before,
I once love her but thats was in the past...
Now its one and the only one.
But in the future, i don't know la.


I'm not worth for people to love.
Always ended up hurting people...
I am not fit to be in love.
Go far far away from me............


Maybe someday..
Just someday,
When i learn how to not hurt people's feelings.
Then its time...


People say if you don't like a person already,
It's better you tell the person if not the people will suffer.
As it goes, chang tong bu ru duan tong..
Thats what i say to peiyi ma..
Am i wrong?
I think so...
Sigh, I have no idea what to do now..


There's training tomorrow,
Should i or should i not go...

No comments: